Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Cleaning Week: My Checklist



Welcome to Fall Cleaning Week!  

Fall is my favorite time of year. It is a time when the weather turns a little cooler and less humid. Here in Missouri the trees turn to beautiful shades of red, orange and yellow.  Well, normally they do. This year they are all brown due to the awful summer drought.  But I am going to pretend they are still pretty.  Nonetheless, we are able to enjoy the outdoors again and open the windows to freshen up a house that has been shut up and air conditioned for the last three months.  

Just like Spring, I love to air the house out and freshen things up and do a little winter prep while we are at it.  You will find lots of different fall cleaning lists out there. Many people get pretty crazy with their fall cleaning and have a to-do list a mile long.  One can get pretty overwhelmed. But with our busy lives and chasing children, I like to keep mine to a manageable, realistic list that I know I can actually complete.  It varies from year to year, but here is my list this year:

This will take me a couple of weeks to finish.  Some of it I have already started on.  Over the next week I will share various parts of my Fall Cleaning project using all natural, chemical free products, with tips and tricks along the way.  

So let's get cleaning!! 

Tomorrow - its floors and baseboards

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's a great list! Thanks for the post!
xoxo Jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...