Friday, June 21, 2013

Motivation: Summer Shape-Up Challenge


With my thyroid back in check and more energy to workout again, I have no excuses now to get back on track with losing weight and getting back in shape.  On the last Challenge, I was going strong and lost at total of 8 pounds in 30 days and over 6 inches overall.  Then the thyroid kicked in and I lost another 10.  So, 18 pounds and one dress size smaller, I am getting back on the horse just in time for our new Summer Shape-Up Challenge.  I have to admit, I took me a little while to get mentally prepared again.  There are many of you out there that know what I am talking about.  I am one of those people that if I fall off the horse, I take a while to get back on.  But I don't want to waste anymore time!!!  I have the Shaklee convention coming up in a few weeks and I want to look my best!

If you want on this ride there is still time to get in on the amazing Shaklee 180 special we have going on!   Get on the program, stick to it for three months and Shaklee will give you 100 bucks in free product!  Amazing!! 

Anyway, this post is packed full of everything you need to know about the program to help you make the decision to get started and take advantage of that awesome offer. 

So here we go! 


Shaklee Summer Shape-up Challenge!!!

The whole program is 180 days {90 days to lose the weight and 90 days to learn how to keep it off for good} 

THERE WILL BE:
NO Expensive Gym Membership
NO Embarrassing Classes
NO Tasteless Diet Food
NO Getting Up Early
NO counting calories all day
NO starving
NO Yo-Yo dieting



Here is what you will get when you join:
  • Your favorite flavors of yummy healthy smoothies and snacks - packed with protein and fiber, they will leave you full without weighing you down. Using Leucine, they are designed to help you burn the fat while maintaining your muscle. This is the key element of Shaklee 180 that sets us apart from other plans! 
  • Simple-to-follow plan - Shaklee 180 is a meal-by-meal program so you can start losing inches without thinking about it. No calorie or carb counting here! 
  • You set the goals, we set the plan - Each plan is designed for you! We have plans for you to turn around your body and shape or stay lean and mean.  And the best part is our maintenance plan so you never gain it back. EVER! 
  • Online accountability program to track your progress - Here you can post daily updates directly to Facebook.  We love to see pictures! 
  • Body Turnaround Challenge online forum - You will be a member of our online community with other like-minded and focused people to help keep you motivated and on track.  You will also have access to a personal trainer who can answer your fitness questions.
  • Free mobile app - Log foods, and keep track of your progress on the go.
  • Exercise fifteen minutes a day! Yep, that's right! Fifteen minutes! Crazy! Who doesn't have fifteen minutes?
  • Wear your skinny jeans again! This is the only program that guarantees you will only lose fat. 
  • Rewards program - Shaklee 180 has created a terrific rewards program as incentive to keep on track! Prizes will be given away, and for sharing the program, you can earn your program for free! 
FEEL STRONG, MOTIVATED, AND DETERMINED! 
YOU WILL FEEL THE BEST YOU HAVE IN A LONG TIME!





This is a proven and simple formula, and those who commit are more likely to finish and GET THE ABSOLUTE BEST RESULTS!



WHO IS THIS GROUP FOR:

::  Someone who is serious about taking control of their health & fitness
::  Someone who wants to drop a clothing size or more
::  Someone who wants a step-by-step plan of how to achieve a healthy weight
::  Someone who wants to be join a supportive group of people on a similar path     
::  Someone who is willing to invest in themselves
::  Someone who wants to get off of hypertensive and/or cholesterol medications
::  Someone who wants/needs a low glycemic eating plan
::  Someone who wants a lifestyle change
::  Someone who wants to workout but doesn't want to spend all day at the gym
::  Some who wants to be a health example to others
::  Someone who wants to stop the yo-yo diet cycle once and for all



Here are a few of some Frequently Asked Questions I get:

1. What is the Shaklee 180 weight-loss program and why is it different from other programs? Shaklee 180 is a clinically tested weight-loss program that takes you from your "before", to your "after" and beyond.  The 180 refers to 90 days to lose the weight and 90 days to learn how to keep it off.  The secret behind Shaklee 180 products is Leucine - an amino acid that signals your body to retain muscle mass so you lose the right kind of weight. On conventional diets, you are losing fat and muscle.  Shaklee 180 is designed so that nearly every pound your lose is FAT.  This means that as your lose weight, you retain the muscle so your metabolism stays strong so you can keep off the weight.  

I'm worried about the cost. Can I afford it? The cost seems high but it really isn't.  It seems like a lot because it is in one lump sum.  But it really works out to be less than $9 per day.  I bet if you added up the snacks, food, coffee, etc that you spend every day in addition to your normal grocery bill it would be more than $9.  It can actually SAVE you money!  In my case, I spent an average of $15 per day on junk.  So I am saving money by committing to this program.  We are just not used to seeing that cost in one big sum.  

Are Shaklee 180 products gluten-free?  Yes, Shaklee has tested all Shaklee 180 products for the presence of gluten. All products are labeled gluten-free. 

Can a diabetic use the Shaklee 180 weight-loss program? The Shaklee 180 program has been well designed and should be appropriate for most people with diabetes.  Shaklee 180 smoothies, meal-in-a-bar, and snack bars have undergone glycemic index testing and meet the definition of "low glycemic".  As always, you should seek the approval of your doctor before starting any weight-loss program.

Is it safe for pregnancy? Yes, pregnant woman can use the Shaklee 180 smoothies, snacks and bars as part of a healthy diet.  Additional calories, protein and fiber are essential for a healthy pregnancy and a great way to obtain that additional 300 calories per day is by having a Shaklee 180 Energizing Smoothie!!  Pregnant women should not be following a weight-loss program, nor do we suggest the Metabolic Boost because it contains caffeine. Discuss caffeine intake with your O.B; if they are ok with a cup or two of caffeinated beverages per day, you can use the Energizing Tea as one serving.

Is it safe while nursing? Yes, you can use the program while nursing your baby, but make sure you are eating enough calories and drinking plenty of fluids so your breast milk production isn't compromised.  Discuss the plan with your doctor.  Also, we recommend replacing the Metabolic Boost supplement with Vita Lea Iron Formula because Metabolic Boost contains the herbal extract Evodia, which has not been studied in nursing women. 

Will it work for me?  YES!!! If you follow the program and stick to it, you will see amazing results!!  



Check out these other testimonials from our last Challenge (all of whom are still going strong on the program!)



"I am so happy I tried the Shaklee Turnaround Kit back in January. I was extremely skeptical at first after several tries at another well known program.  I had such good luck the first 90 days with Shaklee Turnaround, I wanted to keep going! I am currently at the lowest weight I ever achieved on the other program and it took me half the time to get there!"
- Cynthia A.



"I wanted to share this with you all so you could share it. It is going up in my post tomorrow. This is what -30 lbs looks like and a difference in a size 22 to a 16! :) Still not done yet!! :) I realllly need to buy some new clothes for Nashville! haha " - Erin B.


 Allison M:  From December to February!


"Prior to getting started with the Body Turnaround Challenge, I was eating a lot of cookies (no will power) and didn’t take my eating as serious as I wanted. Since starting the challenge, I reduced my cravings, lost inches, went down a size and feel better about my body. This was a great challenge for my because I needed to lose that last bit my  belly after having my fourth baby in seven years. Thank you to everyone in this challenge!”
~Bonnie Donahue


Christi S.  38 lbs gone!!! She looks amazing! 





I want you to be completely without risk, so here is my guarantee: 

If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return it for an exchange or full refund.
So, if you don't experience the desired results from our Summer Shape Up Body Challenge, you may return the unused portion for a 100% refund!! WHAT OTHER PROGRAM OFFERS THAT!?  

In addition to a money-back guarantee, we offer:


    100% guarantee that the ingredients listed on the label are in the product
    100% guarantee of quality-controlled product formulations that ensure products safety,  purity, reliability, and product performance
     100% guarantee that we use the finest quality ingredients available

 Experience the Shaklee Difference yourself! You deserve it and you won't regret it! 


Its really easy to get started, just click here!


Then, here is what will happen:

  1. You will order the products needed to help you lose your weight and inches
  2. You join our online fun forum
  3. You meet the other challengers
  4. You products will be delivered to your doorstep with 3-5 days
  5. You will have access to our daily workouts
  6. You will have access to our daily meal recipes so you can go shopping
  7. You will start to have energy, gain confidence, and see the inches drop


  • You need to do this right now because our Summer Special ends June 30th and the Challenge kicks off on July 1! 

Don't forget to follow my progress on 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...