Monday, August 27, 2012

Fool-Proof Scrambled Eggs



How do you like your eggs?  I personally love them over-easy on top of a nice big slice of buttery whole wheat toast.  The other members of the household, however, only like scrambled.  So that is how we make eggs around here.  I can pretty much do it with my eyes closed these days.  Most of us have our own favorite way to make scrambled eggs.  Some are super fancy. Mine are super simple.  

So just in case you are looking for something new, or know someone who is scrambled egg challenged, I thought I would share my fool-proof scrambled egg recipe. 

Today, I am using four eggs, but this recipe works for as many as you want. Just add more of the other ingredients to compensate.  There really isn't any measuring involved and they are really hard to mess up.

Start by heating a non-stick frying pan (medium heat) with a little bit of butter. 





Once the butter melts, spread it around the pan and add the eggs.

Next, pour in a little milk. For 4 eggs I use about 1/4 cup.  Then add a few shakes of salt, and couple shakes of pepper.  


Stir all together, and let the eggs start to cook. 

Stir the eggs every couple of minutes to allow them to cook evenly.  We don't like our eggs too dry so I take them off the heat while they are still a tad moist. 

And you are done! Perfect eggs every time. Easy peasy! 


What are your favorite ways to make eggs? Please share!


                            Follow the fun on Facebook!

1 comment:

Minny said...

Dang - now I have to do pics of my fried egg sandwich!

Love you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...