Bright lights, big city!! I just spent a fabulous weekend in Las Vegas with my Shaklee family at the Shaklee Global Conference held in the MGM Grand. Wow, what a terrific experience! Shaklee wined and dined us and put on a spectacular event!
I arrived Wednesday evening full of expectations and excitement. I was very excited to meet some of the girls on my team, Project Dream International, and to spend the weekend getting to know them and learning all I could about Shaklee Corporation and running a successful business. I felt I already knew the ladies I was about to meet because everyone on our team is so welcoming and friendly and we have chatted a lot online together. So we all greeted each other with big hugs.
![]() |
| My room was awesome! |
![]() |
| Registration Desk sporting this year's theme: Transform |
Thursday started off with the Opening Ceremonies and it was
incredible. This year's theme was Tranform. The focus on the entire event circled around how you can Transform your life with Shaklee. Whether it be through business, weight loss, or just overall health.
![]() |
The CEO of Shaklee, Roger Barnett, gave a amazing and motivating speech.
This was my first time seeing Roger in person. I wanted to see what all
the hype was about, and I was not disappointed. Roger is genuine (and
after working for several big corporations, my B.S. radar is high), and
truly cares about his people and the world around him.
![]() |
| Roger Barnett, Shaklee CEO |
We were also treated to some Cirque action and a chat with Olympic athletes who have used Shaklee products to help fuel their training and competitions. We were even patched in LIVE to London to talk with current athletes including the Gold winning rowing team who used Shaklee performance products to help them power to that Gold medal!
![]() |
| Some of the treats during open ceremonies: Star Achievers Parade, Olympic Athletes, and Cirque! |
This was also the ceremony where all the Star Achievers crossed the
stage to collect their earnings, whether it be a gorgeous Tiffany Bowl, a
car, or the Dream Trip. Half our team there received recognition! I am so proud of them!
The amazing thing about this was that it took
FOREVER for all those people to walk the stage. 3500 in total. Which
told me how achievable these things are and I can't wait for next year
when I will be up on that stage!
Then it was time to go see the Shaklee Expo. I loved seeing all the cool booth displays! It felt good being in an expo hall again.
![]() | ||
| Shaklee Expo |
![]() |
| Future Leaders event |
Friday and Saturday were packed full of meeting and sessions where we learned from Shaklee's top achievers on best practices and tips. It was a busy weekend, but I did get to sneak away for a little time at the pool. After all, its Vegas right? 

We are dreaming big! We all plan to go on the Caribbean Cruise Dream Trip next year!
![]() |
| From left to right: Me, Jaima Shutt, Bonnie Donahue, and Jennifer Mead |
The weekend was full of inspiration and motivation to help us all succeed in our Shaklee businesses. It was a terrific experience that moved me and lit a fire that hasn't been in my heart in a while. I am dreaming again and the possibilities are exciting! I met people who lost over 200 pounds with Cinch, whose health was completely turned around by Shaklee's nutritional products, and people with incredible stories of rags to riches success. Plus, I was able to spend time with an incredible group of people that have become my dear friends! I believe that things happen for a reason, and there was a reason I stumbled upon Shaklee. Our family is forever changed! I am so excited for our future!
Let's transform our lives together!
If
you want to learn more about Shaklee and see if being a part of our amazing team is for you,
e-mail me now to set up an interview. I am currently
taking appointments Monday and Wednesdays.
raisingdaisieswellness@gmail.com
raisingdaisieswellness@gmail.com
OR, register for our Tuesday night Shaklee Business Opportunity Webinar










No comments:
Post a Comment