One of the things I LOVE about my Shaklee business is all the travel I get to do. Last weekend, I met up with over 20 of my biz partners from our team, Project Dream, in Chicago for our Spring Regional Conference. As it turns out, our business leader, Bonnie Donahue, lives just outside of Chicago so it makes for a great team weekend party!
This time around, I took my newest business partner, Roxana, with me. I was so excited for her to get to know our Shaklee family and experience the magic that happens at these conferences.
The conference is Friday night and Saturday all day. Friday night we talk about the Shaklee opportunity and hear many incredible stories from other business leaders and members. This night is open to anyone: friends, family, or anyone who may have interest in Shaklee. Our team brought 4 guests that night. They were all part of our team by the end of the night.
I am always so happy to see my friends!
Each time I attend these events, I am reminded how much bigger this is than a home based business. This is an entire movement to share the gift of better health with the world. We are all part of the Shaklee Effect!
Saturday was training day. We heard business best practices and the incredible science behind the products, which never ceases to amaze me no matter how many times I hear it. Shaklee has ZERO tolerance for contaminants so they are constantly testing everything they sell. They don't wait until someone gets sick or has a problem, they are ahead of the game. Which is why they have never had a product recall. Not many companies can say that.
There is a lot of buzz about Project Dream around Shaklee these days. We have grown by leaps and bounds and are a highly sought after team that people want to be a part of. Shaklee Corporate is taking notice too. For the first time, Shaklee invited Bonnie to speak on stage about her Shaklee story. She has an amazing story and we are all so very proud of her. Listening to her reminded us all how very blessed we are to have found such a great friend and business leader. She is just a regular mom who wanted more for herself and her family and she works tirelessly for all of us so that we have everything we need to succeed. Love this girl.
We also heard from one of the members of the Shaklee Pure Performance Team and USA Bobsled team who won bronze in the Sochi Olympic games. She talked about the power of commitment and how she uses Shaklee to fuel and recover her body during her training.
After the conference, we all went back to Bonnie's house to feast on Chicago style pizza and celebrate Bonnie's 30th birthday and we surprised her with cards and a gift. It was so much fun.
We also welcomed some special guests from the home office who came to party with us. It was a huge honor to have them there.
Then it was group time. This is one of my favorite parts of our weekends together. The team gathers around and shares their own incredible Shaklee stories. It is a powerful and emotional activity where we all share our stories and how Shaklee has changed our lives. There are plenty of tears and laughter and it is a great bonding experience.
Joining Project Dream has been such a wonderful addition to my life. Who knew that one leap of faith would lead me to where I am today. Business aside, the personal growth and new friendships I have formed have been one of the best aspects of starting my Shaklee business. When I first joined Shaklee and Project Dream two years ago, we had around 40 people. We have grown rapidly and now have over 150 people. I love watching how our group has grown with every conference.
Wanna join our team? Visit our website and fill out an application today!
















No comments:
Post a Comment