First Annual Online Christmas Bazaar
December 3-8
Featuring over 20 mom-owned shops with
exclusive discounts and free gifts!
I know
this month is super busy! You’re trying to cram everything into just a few
weeks. Shopping, baking, parties, family time, work, and the list goes on and
on…
Oh boy, do I have something great for you today! You can cross off all of your holiday
shopping in one week and not have to fight the crowds, bundle up the kids, or
circle the lot for a decent parking space! And, you can support other moms and
save a bundle, too!
I am so excited for this! My friend Jaima is hosting her first annual Christmas Bazaar on her amazing blog – Ring Around the Rosies. If you follow me, you may have heard of her before (her freezer meals are the bomb-diggity and another great December life-saver). Jaima loves helping women create health and balance in their homes, and she’s thought of a brilliant way to save you time and sanity this year by shopping in your pajamas!
She has rounded up over twenty other talented work-at-home moms who are offering exclusive discounts and free gifts for a week long online shopping event and you’re invited!
I am so excited for this! My friend Jaima is hosting her first annual Christmas Bazaar on her amazing blog – Ring Around the Rosies. If you follow me, you may have heard of her before (her freezer meals are the bomb-diggity and another great December life-saver). Jaima loves helping women create health and balance in their homes, and she’s thought of a brilliant way to save you time and sanity this year by shopping in your pajamas!
She has rounded up over twenty other talented work-at-home moms who are offering exclusive discounts and free gifts for a week long online shopping event and you’re invited!
OR
visit her site daily to see additional
shops
Some of the shops you can shop include:
Lisa Leonard Designs
Gussy Sews
The Pleated Poppy
I Sew Lucky
Avon
It Works
Stella and Dot
Butterfly Designs
Thirty-One Gifts
And many more!
You don’t to miss this. I can't wait!
P.S. While you are there, make sure to subscribe to her blog and newsletter. I just love this girl. She and I were roomies in Vegas during the Shaklee National Convention. What I
love about Jaima is that she’s the real deal. She is so personable and genuine!
She’s an amazing woman who shares all
kinds of inspiring and helpful content. I highly recommend that you check her
out!

No comments:
Post a Comment