One year ago today, we were blessed with a wonderful gift. Our Maise. It is hard to believe how fast one year has gone by. I wish I could slow the clocks or somehow stop time so I can have just a few more months with her just as she is right now. Soon she will be walking and talking and the baby will be gone. But she will always be our baby.
We can't imagine life without her. She is beautiful inside and out, her gorgeous blue eyes, those adorable chubby cheeks, her infectious laugh. She is our comic relief. She is our cuddle bug who will lean over to love on ya for just that one small moment. She is sassy, loud, and impatient. She will let you know when she is being ignored with her high pitched scream. She loves her Sissy. She lights up with a smile for her furry siblings.
She is all ours.
Happy Birthday, Cuddle Bug, we love you!

1 comment:
Such a perfect little bundle of joy!
Happy Birthday Lil' Maise Daisy!
Post a Comment